The Best LoL Champions to Synergize and Counter Ashe
525,060 Ashe Counters and Matchups Analyzed
To determine the most and least desirable counters for Ashe, we evaluated the outcomes of 525,060 recently completed, ranked League of Legends games. We determined which champions have the best and worst win rates against her. Moreover, we isolated those select champions that are good allies and who could help stop you from being countered. Having evaluated so many matches gives us lots of faith in our conclusions.
As you can see above, Ziggs is the best to challenge Ashe with a 51.5% victory percentage against her. Close behind, Yasuo and Miss Fortune are the next largest counters to Ashe. They have win rates of 50.8% and 50.2%, respectively. You should avoid taking her into a round where one of these other champs has already been selected.
Who Counters Ashe
Who Ashe Counters
On the other hand, if you're playing against Kalista, you probably should expect to do much better. Ashe counters them with a much better win percentage of 55.6%. Equally, you should anticipate doing very well against Akshan and Aphelios. They have the next worst winrates against Ashe.
If you would like great champion pairings for your own comrades to advance your win percentage, take a look at our champion synergies below.
Ashe Team Synergies
BrandWin Rate: 55%
Master YiWin Rate: 55%
ZyraWin Rate: 54%
TrundleWin Rate: 54%
GravesWin Rate: 54%
Regardless of her lane, she does best when on the same team as Brand. This pairing typically increases her chances of winning by a few percent. Master Yi and Zyra are also great champions to team up with.
To see the details and best Ashe counter builds for a specific matchup, you can click the related row in one of the tables above. If you want specific Ashe counters not listed here, you may click the "All Matchups" button to browse them.
To limit the Ashe counters to a particular ranked division only, pick the desired ranked division from the dropdown menu above. The recommended champion counters and synergies will be revised.
We comb through millions of League of Legends matches pulled directly from Riot’s servers each week. We analyze the data using advanced algorithms to bring you the most accurate Ashe counters online.
Guide to Countering Ashe
- While Ashe can slow her targets, sshe doesn't have any escape abilities, so she's easy to gank if you can gank from a different angle as your friendly champions. In that way, you will beat Ashe by stopping her from slowing all of you at once.
- Ashe's Ult stuns for longer if she is far away. From up and close, the stun is very short. She is not a great threat to melee champions that have enough tenacity and/or movement speed to overcome her native slow.
- Ashe's volley has great range, but the arrows can be intercepted by minions. You should stay behind your minions to avoid her poke in the early laning phase.
- Ashe counters enemies with poor mobility. Her passive slow makes it very hard to escape from her once she is on top of you.
- With her Hawkshot and Volley abilities, Ashe will rarely face-check brush. It will be difficult to beat Ashe by setting a trap for her.